OR download the application form here :
Rules for Temporary Members
- Maximum of two events may be shot by a Temporary Member. After two events have been shot, the Temporary Member would then be required to join the CTSASA as a full member in order to participate in further events.
- All Temporary Members will not be members of SASSCo.
- Competition entry fees and capitation levies to remain the same as per Ordinary Members.
- Temporary members may not receive any form of membership certification.
- Temporary Members will receive the CTSASA Newsletter
Club Administration Procedure for Temporary Members
- All completed Temporary Membership Registration forms (see links at top of page) must be sent to the CTSASA Administration office – email@example.com – PRIOR TO the event.
- The CTSASA Administration office will allocate a new CTSASA number for the Temporary Member.
- The CTSASA will invoice the hosting club for the Temporary Membership fees after the championship results have been received and processed.
- If a hosting club allows a person to shoot a CTSASA Championship without first registering as a Temporary member (or full member) the hosting club becomes liable for the prevailing FULL membership fee.