- Occasional Members do not need to register with a CTSASA registered club.
- Occasional Members may participate in a maximum of two CTSASA national or provincial championships per year.
- Competition entry fees and capitation levies to remain the same as per Ordinary Members.
- Occasional Members can obtain a certificate of ordinary membership (not Dedicated) for licence purposes.
- Occasional members will receive the regular CTSASA newsletters and publications.
- Existing full ordinary members may downgrade to an Occasional Member.
- Occasional Members may not participate in International Championships held in South Africa
- Occasional Members may not participate in either international FITASC, ICTSF or ISSF Championships.
- Occasional Members will not be members of SASSCo.
- SEE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION IN THE TABLE BELOW!
Entering CTSASA Competitions
All CTSASA members, including Occasional Members, must register for competitions via their CTSASA web site profile as follows:
1) Login to your profile – https://www.ctsasa.co.za/
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS FOR OCCASIONAL MEMBERS