TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR 2021
SUMMARY OF SCHEME
- Existing members – up to 50% off your membership fee for 2021
- Existing clubs – free membership for every 5th new member enrolled
- Club Incentive Award for 2021 – based upon the number of new members enrolled
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Existing CTSASA members : Up to 50% refund off your membership fee for 2021
When an existing member (which means the existing member was paid up in 2020) introduces a new member to the CTSASA before the 30th June 2021, the existing member will receive up to 50% off their CTSASA membership fee for 2021. The new member pays the full CTSASA fee. The applicable refunds for the introduction of one new member introduced are as follows:
To claim the individual member discount, the enrolling club must send written confirmation to the CTSASA at firstname.lastname@example.org that the new member has been introduced by the existing member claiming the discount. Without this confirmation no refund or discount will be given. Please speak to your Club Treasurer about obtaining this confirmation.
The offer of up to 50% off your membership fee for 2021 is a yearly offer and does not apply to subsequent new member introductions in the same year.
Definition of new member : a person who has never been a member of the CTSASA at any time.
All new members MUST complete the CTSASA Membership Application form.
Executive Committee Members, Club and Provincial committee members and club officials are excluded from this incentive.
Existing Clubs – free membership for every 5th new member enrolled
- The participating club must have been a registered CTSASA Club in 2020 in order to be eligible for this incentive.
- To qualify for the free membership the club must enrol five new members at the same time and the 5th new member with the lowest membership subscription fee is enrolled for free.
- All new members must be listed together on the same enrolment form and sent in on the same date with payment on the same date for all new members. There will be no exceptions to this requirement. Please do not ask for concessions or delayed/staggered enrolment dates.
- This incentive is designed to assist clubs with attracting new CTSASA members via open days and corporate events.