Maccauw Clay Target Club, Bloemfontein
31st October/1st November 2020
FITASC Sporting – 200 target event
Description of Ranges:
- We will be building 16 pads over 4 ranges with 6 machines per range. We will be shooting on a hybrid of the old and new system, and will therefore be doing 4 pads per 25 targets. This means that we can use the best 4 machines per pad to avoid crazy or silly targets from certain pads. 4 Singles with a pair on three of the pads, 3 singles and 2 pairs on one pad.
- We will shoot 4 ranges per day, do a switch over and shoot those ranges again with pad positions and traps changed for the 2nd day.
- We will be using three high towers, two low-ish towers throwing battue, midi, super-mini, rabbit, loopers, floppers, fast and close, fast and far, speed, angle and distance to have interesting targets for both the novice shooter as well as the advanced shooter.
- We have normal orange, white, pink and blue targets;
- We will be only overlaying on one trap range using 1 x trap target, the balance will be from sporting and other machines;
- We will try to avoid any edge-on targets and the pairs will be carefully chosen so that everyone has a chance to get to it and to stay within the sporting guidelines.
Enquiries : Deon Steyn – firstname.lastname@example.org 082 411 6144
Maccauw Clay Target Club, Nedbank Business FS
Branch code: 166-234, Account Number : 1662 – 039972
Please put your NAME and CTSASA number, followed by FSSP20 as the reference, thank you! e.g. WINSTON CRUMBLE 1234 FSSP20
Email your proof of payment to : email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Please click HERE to read the CTSASA Competition Participation Terms and Conditions
Submission of this competition entry form confirms that you agree to abide by the CTSASA Competition Participation Terms and Conditions.
FITASC Sporting – 200 Targets Sat/Sun
FITASC Sporting – 100 Targets Sat
FITASC Sporting – 100 Target Sun