Sterkfontein Shooting Academy, Olifantsfontein, nr Pretoria
30th/31st January 2016
This is the first leg of the FITASC Africa Cup (second and final leg is the FITASC African Sporting Championship to be held at Valley Gun Club, Paarl, 17th/18th March 2016).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Paid up members : All competitors must be fully paid up members of the CTSASA, which includes their registered CTSASA club and their provincial CTSA. The on-line competition entry system will not allow an unpaid member to register their entry. Please contact your registered club with any membership queries you may have.
- Applicable Rules : Please note that it is the sole responsibility, and duty, of the competitor to be fully conversant with all the relevant rules. All the rulebooks are available on this web site.
- Squadding : The Host Club will always endeavour to squad competitors in all the disciplines they have requested. However, due to time and range constraints, this may not always be possible.
- Shooting Timetable : At all times, the onus is on the competitor to ensure he/she knows when they are shooting.
- Eye & Ear Protection is Mandatory in all disciplines : This is a local South African law which governs all SABS certified shooting ranges.
FITASC Sporting – 200 targets Sat/Sun
All FITASC Sporting provincial championships are over 200 targets.
This event is also a FITASC Sporting Grand Prix for 2016, and is the first leg of the FITASC Africa Cup.
The entries for this competition have closed.