INFORMATION ON LOGIN PROCEDURE
Logging in :
- At the top of the home page http://www.ctsasa.co.za/ is the black button LOGIN
- Click on LOGIN
- Your username is your email address
- Your password is one that has either been sent to you previously or you can request a new one by clicking on ‘lost password’ above. This will only work if you know your correct username.
- Once you have logged in, your name will display on the black LOGIN button
Downloading certificates : Changing details : Entering competitions : changing your password
- Membership Card and Certificate : Click on your name on the black button and you will see a menu on the left hand side where you can download your membership certificate and membership card.
- Updating details : once logged in you can update your postal address and email address (which is your username).
- Changing your password : once logged in you can change your password.
- Entering Competitions : To enter competitions, click on NAVIGATE, then put your cursor over COMPETITIONS and then select VIEW AND ENTER UPCOMING EVENTS
- Entering Competitions with no email address : a member can still enter a competition using their profile but if there is no valid email address the member will not receive a competition entry confirmation. In this case, the CTSASA will forward the entry confirmation to the partner/parent/family member of the member who does have a valid email address.
- Each member must have their own unique email address. One email address cannot be used by more than one member.