* These scores have been compiled from CTSASA championship scores from 1992, from the information kept on the SA Records file and from international scores recorded for national team members. Scores shot prior to 1992 were not kept on computer. Only those scores logged in the SA Records file (many of which are before 1992) were included in the above list.
If you have shot a 100 straight at any CTSASA championship (see below on what defines a 100 straight) or at a recognised world championship or world class event and it does not appear on the above list, please forward your details to Sarah at email@example.com . Please send proof of your score. Proof must be a link to official results or a copy of the full results listing. We will not accept any claims to 100 straights without proof of the score being shot.
To qualify for a 100 straight:
- A perfect score of 100 ex 100 targets (or 300 ex 300 points for DTL Trap or Trap1) in a CTSASA standard provincial championship (ATA Trap, NSSA Skeet, DTL Trap, Universal Trench, ATA Trap Doubles, NSSA Skeet Doubles, Trap1). A CTSASA standard provincial championship is defined as the 100 targets shot for the championship and does not include any targets shot for trial scores .
- A perfect score of 100 ex 100 targets (or 300 ex 300 points for DTL Trap or Trap1) in an event of 100 targets for trial purposes.
- A perfect score of 100 ex 100 (four consecutive rounds) shot during a 200 target competition, e.g. 23, 24, 25, 25, 25, 25, 23, 24 (e.g. English Sporting, FITASC Sporting, SA Championship).
- A perfect score of 100 ex 100 (four consecutive rounds) shot during a 125 target competition e.g. 24, 25, 25, 25, 25
What does NOT qualify for a 100 straight in the CTSASA records:
- Four scores of 25 ex 25 which are NOT consecutive, e.g. in a 200 target competition : 25, 25, 24, 25, 24, 25, 25,25
- Scores shot at club competitions or scores shot at local provincial ‘closed’ competitions
- Scores shot at club competitions overseas
- Scores shot over two different events, e.g. a provincial championship and a trial score 1) 24, 24, 25, 25 2) 25, 25, 24, 24 where 1) and 2) are different events.
- Mixed scores – scores from different disciplines maybe not be added together to form a 100 straight.